Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center is part of Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico consisting of nine hospitals. Founded in 2018, Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center has 30 private inpatient beds and continues to grow to meet the healthcare needs of the community.
- The hospitalist team has 4 physicians and 2 APPs
- Hospitalists and ED run codes
- Procedures required
- Open ICU
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
The capital city of Santa Fe is situated near the Sangre de Cristo mountains and the Jemez range. Santa Fe has a uniquely rich culture that a multi-cultural community has developed. Known for its art scene, Santa Fe also attracts outdoorsmen with endless opportunities for hiking, golfing, biking, boating, and winter sports.