Through People, We Make a Difference
Our physicians and advanced practice providers all strive to improve quality, and we work hard to replicate their best ideas across the organization to improve outcomes for more than one million patients cared for by Sound Physicians annually. Our commitment to improving outcomes for patients is rooted in our ability to attract exceptional people. Great people, coupled with the right tools and development, are how we positively impact healthcare quality, one patient at a time, for millions of patients each year.
A member of Signature Healthcare, Brockton Hospital is a community-based non-profit teaching hospital located in the heart of Brockton, MA. It has been serving the community since 1896. They are fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Closed ICU; Procedure experience is not required
- No call environment
- ICU runs codes, Hospitalist responds for history\
- Meditech EMR
- Open to internal medicine trained and family medicine physicians; Residents welcome to apply
- 2+ years of hospitalist experience preferred
- H1B and J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Brockton, MA is a suburb of Boston, MA in Plymouth county. It is the sixth largest city in Massachusetts. Referred to as the “city of champions” because boxing legends Rocky Marciano and Marvin Hagler were natives. Brockton is rich in history as well as offering cultural activities, sporting events, festivals, shopping, and great schools.