Hospitalist – No Call – No Procedures
Nash General Hospital, a partner of UNC Health Care, is a 228-bed, non-profit, community hospital serving Edgecombe and Nash County since 1971. The hospital is continually growing to provide high-quality healthcare services to its community. UNC Healthcare has been recognized by Forbes as a part of its best large employers list for 2023 and was named by Beckers as one of the 150 top places to work in healthcare.
- An established team of 18 physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- Comanaged ICU; Hospitalist round with Intensivist during the day, tele-intensivist at night
- Procedures are not required
- Internal medicine or family medicine BC or BE required
- H1B and J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located just 1 hour east of Raleigh, you will enjoy a diverse southern community with all the amenities of city living! Home to many top-tier institutions, Raleigh proudly boasts of its culture, heritage, art, and education! Whether you enjoy the mountains or beaches, North Carolina offers access to various landscapes to explore and appreciate at any level from novice to expert outdoorsmen!