Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Nash General Hospital, a partner of UNC Health Care, is a 282-bed, non-profit, community hospital serving Edgecombe and Nash County since 1971. The hospital is continually growing to provide high-quality healthcare services to its community.
- Established 18 physician team with 6 advanced practitioners and a clinical performance nurse
- Hospitalists run codes
- No call environment
- Closed ICU; Hospitalist will admit at night and run codes
- Procedure experience required
- Internal medicine or family medicine board certification with 2+ years of hospitalist experience required
- J1 and H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts with all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located just 1 hour east of Raleigh, you will enjoy a diverse southern community with all the amenities of city living! Home to many top-tier institutions, Raleigh proudly boasts in its culture, heritage, art, and education! Whether you enjoy the mountains or beaches, North Carolina offers access to various landscapes to explore and appreciate at any level from novice to expert outdoorsmen!