Through People, We Make a Difference
Serving the Los Angeles area for almost 120 years Cedars-Sinai is the premier medical center in California. Cedars-Sinai is a nonprofit, independent healthcare organization dedicated to improving the health of those in the community. Providing quality, compassionate care is our top priority.
- Established team with 20 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- 886 bed non-profit, academic healthcare organization
- No procedures are required
- 7 on/7 off; full-time and part-time options are available
- Salary range: $225k-$275k (collections based)
Awards and Recognitions
- Cedars-Sinai is ranked nationally in 11 specialties and has been named #6 on the “Honor Roll” in U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals 2021-22”
- NRC Health’s Consumer Choice Award winner
- Healthgrades Quality Award
- Top-Rated Physician Groups in Los Angeles by IHA (Integrated Health Care Associates)
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Coined the “City of Angels,” Los Angeles residents enjoy a Mediterranean climate, excellent school systems, and unmatched beauty. LA is a melting pot that has something to offer to all cultures and backgrounds. LA is the epicenter of the entertainment industry, is home to 9 professional sports teams, and 15+ beaches, and is a perfect place to set roots. White Memorial sits in the Art District, just a few miles from Staples Center, Dodger Stadium, and beautiful Echo Park.