Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians is partnering with Hutchinson Regional Medical Center in Hutchinson, Kansas to provide medical care services to the inpatient population including admission, inpatient care coordination, and discharge. This team of physicians, employed by Hutchinson Regional Medical Center will enjoy Sound Physicians’ practice model which is based on a sustainable career for you. We manage your patient volume, providing you the time required with patients and families to deliver high-quality care and improve outcomes. Our physician-developed workflow and informatics platform streamlines workflow and communications, as a physician-led organization we support every physician in becoming a strong leader in their hospital and community.
Hutchinson Regional Medical Center (HRMC) is a not-for-profit, 200-licensed-bed medical facility serving the health needs of more than 65,000 residents of Hutchinson, Reno County, and the surrounding Central Kansas region. As a locally-owned and governed community hospital, HRMC is committed to delivering exceptional care to every patient with the pursuit to be the first and best choice for health care.
- Established team with 8 physicians, 4 APPs, and a clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU – Intensivist support
- No call environment
- No procedures required
- ER runs codes
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers. As a Hospitalist under Sound’s management, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Location & Lifestyle
Hutchinson and Reno County are located in the heart of south-central Kansas. The exceptional schools, thriving healthcare system, and dedicated business leaders and community members make the area a vibrant, great place to live and work. Packed with big city conveniences in a micropolitan atmosphere, Hutchinson/Reno County is the best of both worlds. There is the vibrancy of a city determined to thrive and progress, yet without the big city problems. Hutchinson/Reno County boasts a reasonable cost of living with beautiful scenery and friendly people. It’s a mecca for creative and talented people pursuing challenging careers. Diverse, innovative, and the community you should call home.
Awards and Accolades
The Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System has received six Gold Seal of Approval accreditations from The Joint Commission. The Gold Seal of Approval is a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to providing safe and effective care.
- The American Heart Association/ American Stroke Association recognizes HRMC for achieving 85% or higher compliance with all Get with the Guidelines-Stroke Achievement Measures for two calendar years
- The Primary Stroke Center at Hutchinson Regional Medical Center (HRMC) has been recognized by the American Heart Association (AHA) as a recipient of the Quality Achievement Award as a tribute to the hospital’s successful treatment of strokes
- The American Heart Association named Reno County Emergency Medical Services, an entity of HRMC, recipient of the Lifeline EMS Gold Award for implementing quality improvement measures for the care and treatment of heart attack patients
- Consumer Reports ranks HRMC number 8 in patient safety out of 128 hospitals in Kansas