Daytime and Swing Admission Hospitalist
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Highly recognized and awarded, Memorial Hospital has won several awards for clinical care and excellence in exceptional Patient Care, Cancer Care, and Heart and Vascular Care.
- 612-bed community, teaching hospital – owned and operated by HCA
- Established team of 23 physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Level I Trauma Center
- Full subspecialty support
- Closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist support
- Full specialty backup and support – cardiac unit recently expanded and a full pediatric hospitalist program
- 2+ years of hospitalist experience preferred; accepting resident applicants
- Two schedules available; daytime hospitalist 7 AM – 7 PM and swing admission hospitalist 12 PM – 12 AM
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Savannah, Georgia is a city diverse in culture and is located on the beautiful Georgia coast. The city offers a strong economy, good quality of living and a wide spectrum of cultural and recreational activities. Savannah boasts a low cost of living, rich history, and an exciting food scene for a wonderful culinary experience. The area has beautiful coastal beaches, a warm temperate climate year-round, fishing, golf, boating, hiking, biking, and robust tourism to the area for its scenic beauty.