Hospitalist – $75,000 Commencement Bonus
Through People, We Make a Difference
Plains Regional Medical Center is part of Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico consisting of nine hospitals, a health plan, and a medical group. Plains Regional Medical Center has 106 licensed beds to serve and improve the health of the communities it serves in Eastern New Mexico and West Texas.
- Join this established team of 6 dedicated hospitalists
- Hospitalists and the ED teams respond to codes
- Open ICU
- No procedures are required
- J1 eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Live, work, and play in the Land of Enchantment! The southwestern city of Clovis is part of Curry County, New Mexico which has a population of just under 50,000. With an elevation of 4,280 feet, this community offers pleasant days and cool nights with more than 355 days of sunshine, and limited snowfall, making this New Mexico community an excellent location to explore all that this legendary city has to offer. Clovis is a family-friendly community with rich rock and roll music, cowboy, and agricultural historical roots offering many outdoor activities, and a quality school system. Clovis is a hub for business in eastern New Mexico and west Texas. Located in proximity to Amarillo and Lubbock, TX, and accessible to international airports, this community offers a low cost of living, a great climate, and the best of southwestern living with plenty of entertainment options including professional and youth rodeo events as well as music and art festivals.