Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Meadows Health is a community, short-term acute care facility with a cardiac cath lab, a 15,000 square foot cancer center, and a skilled nursing center on campus. Meadows Health was named one of the 100 Top Hospitals lists by Thomson Reuters and one of the 2012 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker’s Hospital Review.
- 6 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU with 24/7 tele-intensivist support
- No procedures required
- No call
- H1B and J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Vidalia is a historic town in southeast Georgia with a population of 11,000 and is conveniently located between Atlanta, 2 and 1/2 hours to the North, and Savannah, an hour and a 1/2 to the south Vidalia is best known for its patented sweet onions. Residents enjoy pleasant weather with year-round outdoor activities such as fishing, camping, hiking, and boating down the mighty Altamaha River. The historic downtown districts host a variety of dining and shopping options. Vidalia is a quiet, quaint town to raise a family and the cost of living and crime is substantially lower than many other cities in GA.