Success Happens When you Start With your People
As an Envoy Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you will travel to provide support to our hospitalist teams in Dallas Fort Worth. Practice as part of the Envoy team in Arlington, Mansfield, and Fort Worth! While the average length of an assignment is 6 months, the timeframe, however, for one assignment could be three, six, or nine months. This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at our multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians. You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrating our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity.
Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem-solve and drive improvement.
- Well-established teams throughout DFW
- Clinical performance nurses for support
- Full-spectrum of specialties
- Schedule – 7 on/7 off
- Competitive shift rates, eligible for productivity bonuses, full Benefits with malpractice and tail coverage
- H1b eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
What does it take to be an Envoy Hospitalist?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication
- Must be willing to reside in DFW and be open to assignments across the metroplex
- Open to Internal Medicine physicians only