Success Happens When you Start With your People
As an Envoy Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you will travel to provide support to our hospitalist teams in Louisiana. Practice as part of the Envoy team in Shreveport, Minden, Alexandria, and Lake Charles! While the average length of an assignment is 6 months, the timeframe, however, for one assignment could be three, six, or nine months. This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at our multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians. You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrating our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity.
Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem-solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Well-established teams throughout the state
- Clinical performance nurses for support
- No call
- Full-spectrum of specialties
- Schedule – 7 on/7 off
- Competitive shift rates
- Eligible for productivity bonuses
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
What does it take to be an Envoy Hospitalist?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication
- Must be willing to reside in Ohio and be open to assignments across Mercy Health Hospitals in the Cincinnati area
- Open to internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians; Residents are welcome to apply!3
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care. Sound Envoy Physicians will be paid above-market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across the state.
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging