Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Practice as part of the Envoy team in Austin, Round Rock, Kyle, and Burnet, Texas
- Established teams in multiple hospital locations within the Ascension Seton System
- Clinical performance nurses for support
- Closed ICU
- No call
- Full-spectrum of specialties
- Schedule – 7 on/7 off
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Named the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has a plethora of music venues and local bands to entertain endless crowds. The metro area is home to banner music festivals like Austin City Limits, a two-weekend-long fall event featuring major headliners and lesser-known acts, as well as South by Southwest. Those who are looking for a great dining experience will enjoy Austin’s bustling culinary scene, featuring an endless array of BBQ and food trucks, as well as fine dining restaurants. Outdoor amenities are endless – spend the day on Town Lake, or cool off Located inside off at Barton Springs is a natural pool fed by underwater springs.