Envoy Emergency Medicine Physician
Emergency Medicine Physician – Tennessee Methodist Hospital System – Above Market Compensation!
As an Envoy Emergency Medicine Physician with Sound Physicians, you will travel to provide support to our emergency medicine teams within the Tennessee Methodist Hospital system. This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at our multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians. You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrating our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity. Our Envoy physicians are paid above-market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a system.
While the average length of an assignment is 6 months, the timeframe, however, for one assignment could be three, six, or nine months. This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at our multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians. You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrating our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity.
What does it take to be an Envoy Emergency Medicine Physician?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication
- Must reside in Tennessee and be open to location and assignments across the Methodist Health System; Hospitals all located no more than 30 minutes from each other
- Must be open and willing to work any shift and commit to 120 hours each month
Join a Collegial Practice Where You Will Thrive
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Work directly with regional leaders to enhance ED experience/outcomes
- Practice in a variety of hospital settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community and each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem-solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Excellent compensation with commencement bonus
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging