Emergency Medicine Physician – Regional Traveler (Southeast Region, US)
Emergency Medicine Regional Traveling Opportunity within the Southeast Region
If you are a physician who is looking for a change, a travel position may be a good option for you. Travel positions offer the opportunity to earn a higher hourly, gain valuable experience, and have more flexibility.
- Top compensation
- 1099 status
- Travel costs covered
- Licensing costs covered
- Flexible block scheduling
- Top leadership
- Career mobility
As an Emergency Medicine Ambassador Physician with Sound Physicians, you will travel to provide support to our emergency medicine teams at our partner hospitals. This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at our multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians. You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrating our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication
- Must be open and willing to work any shift and commit to 120 hours each month
Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem-solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Practice in a variety of hospital settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community and each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care