Emergency Medicine Physician (Nights)
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Night emergency medicine physician position at a 10 – bed free-standing emergency department
- Low acuity
- Volume of ED – 6,000
- For night positions residency completion in family or internal medicine and a minimum of 1-year post-residency experience in emergency medicine required
- Option for W2 or 1099 Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, and a commitment to delivering a positive clinician and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback