Emergency Medicine Physician w/ New Increased Comp – Moses Lake, WA
To prospective teammates,
I’m the medical director for the Sound Physicians emergency medicine (EM) practice at Samaritan Healthcare in Moses Lake, WA, and have proudly been a part of the team for three years. I extend a warm welcome to physicians coming out of training or desiring a career change. Allow me to provide you with insights into our I’d like to share more about our emergency medicine practice, specifically our people, practice, and purpose, as you consider your options:
- We are a tight group of seven EM residency-trained, board-certified physicians who are thrilled to welcome new colleagues to our team.
- Our practice is comprised of clinicians from diverse geographic, educational, and training backgrounds who are supportive and collaborative with other staff and departments.
- We have numerous committee opportunities for you to get involved in.
- Our team enjoys all that WA has to offer including skiing, hiking, wine tasting, vacationing, and spending time with family as well as concerts at The Gorge amphitheater nearby.
- To better serve our community, we all live locally at the request of the hospital, ensuring that our commitment to the well-being of our patients is unwavering and deeply personal.
- We proudly serve in a level III trauma center with support from general surgery, OB/gyn, radiology, ENT, ophthalmology, urology, GI, and tele neurology. Real-time reads, CT/ultrasound, and respiratory tech are available 24/7.
- Our annual ED volume is 25,000, and we maintain a great relationship with the hospitalist service.
- Collaboration is key to our success. We hold monthly team meetings with our providers and quarterly with hospital administration, where members of the quality improvement team attend.
- We understand the importance of work-life balance. Our flexible scheduling allows you to spend quality time with your loved ones or enjoy the outdoors. We cover for each other when needed and strive to accommodate requested days off. Holidays are scheduled equitably.
- We work on a 1099 status. Base comp is a minimum of $396k per year.
- Our patients always come first.
- Growth and development are at the core of Sound’s medical practices, offering local opportunities and career advancement across the medical group.
- We’re a community-minded team and encourage our team members to contribute in and out of the hospital to help make our local community thrive.
Moses Lake offers a unique blend of natural beauty and economic opportunities, with picturesque lakes and recreational activities set against a thriving agricultural and industrial economy. Its lower cost of living compared to major Washington cities and a welcoming, close-knit community make it an attractive choice for those seeking work-life balance and affordability.
To learn more, please reach out to my recruiting partner, Melinda Tucker, who will put you in touch with me.
Dr. Matt Lockwood