Emergency Medicine Physician
Join a Collegial Practice Where You Will Thrive
Hospital emergency departments have become the source of the majority of hospital admissions, so continually striving to improve outcomes in the emergency department is key to a hospital’s success. With the goal of always improving patient care and experience, our processes streamline transitions from the emergency department to inpatient admissions. We believe that clinical integration between emergency medicine and hospital medicine teams is imperative. Using our proven processes, our clinical teams align to streamline inter-department handoffs, improve clinical performance and patient experience.
- 246-bed, community hospital committed to providing personalized, compassionate, and high-quality care to patients and families
- 34 bed ED with bedside ultrasound; CT/ultrasound 24/7
- Largest ED volume in Memphis at 73,000 with a 20% admission rate
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Regional Hospital
- The Joint Commission Certification
- Primary Stroke Center Advanced Certification
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
Location and Lifestyle
Memphis, home of the Blues and the birthplace of Rock n’ Roll, is located in the southwestern corner of Tennessee right on the Mississippi River. Downtown Memphis showcases three blocks of nightclubs, restaurants, and shopping, and the Beale Street Entertainment District. Great food, original music, professional sports, and world-class traveling art exhibits keep Memphians’ activity calendars full, and to top it off, Memphis has one of the lowest urban cost-of-living expenses in the nation.