Emergency Medicine Physician
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
Hospital emergency departments have become the source of the majority of hospital admissions, so continually striving to improve outcomes in the emergency department is key to a hospital’s success. With the goal of always improving patient care and experience, our processes streamline transitions from the emergency department to inpatient admissions. We believe that clinical integration between emergency medicine and hospital medicine teams is imperative. Using our proven processes, our clinical teams align to streamline inter-department handoffs, and improve clinical performance and patient experience.
- 286-bed acute care hospital with a 35-bed ED and a 22-bed ICU
- Level III trauma center
- Procedures are required
- Volume of ED – 60,000
- 13% admission rate
- BCEM eligible or certified required
- Full and part-time positions available
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback
Location and Lifestyle
Located 35 minutes from Columbia and just over an hour from Charleston, Orangeburg is a growing community full of character! This charming city has activities for the family and individual such as hunting, fishing, golfing, community sports, and many other pursuits! Orangeburg prides itself on learning and academic resources for its community and is home to various colleges, and universities, along with public and private schools for K-12 education.