Emergency Medicine Physician
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
Carondelet Marana Hospital is a beacon of compassionate and efficient healthcare, providing exemplary services to patients in times of crisis. With state-of-the-art facilities and a dedicated team of skilled healthcare professionals, the department ensures rapid and accurate assessments, timely interventions, and comprehensive care for patients of all ages. Their unwavering commitment to excellence and patient-centered approach creates a reassuring environment for those seeking immediate medical attention, making Carondelet Marana Hospital’s emergency department an essential pillar of healthcare support in the community.
- Freestanding 14 bed ED
- Low acuity
- Volume of ED – 11,000
- Residency completion in emergency medicine and 1 year of post-residency experience
- Option for W2 or 1099 with liability/malpractice coverage provided
- Full or part-time positions available
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem-solve and drive improvement.
Location and Lifestyle
Home to the University of Arizona, Tucson is home to roughly 1 million people, the second-largest city in Arizona behind Phoenix. Tucson is situated in the Sonoran Desert and is surrounded by five mountain ranges, making it the perfect location for outdoor enthusiasts. Our community may be the best-kept secret in the Southwest – join us!
- 360 days of annual sunshine with an average temperature of 83′ F
- Phenomenal Schools – Tucson has three high schools that were listed in the Top 50 High Schools in the USA by S. News & World Report
- Tucson is among the hottest housing markets for 2021. The average home cost is 21% less than the average home cost in Phoenix.
- Year-round recreational activities include rock climbing, snow-skiing, camping, hiking, and bicycling across the area’s 800+ miles of biking paths.
- Tucson has a rich cultural arts community comprised of over 200 art groups and over 30 regional museums.
- Excellent culinary culture and scene – Tucson is the only U.S. city designated as a “City of Gastronomy” by UNESCO
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, and a commitment to delivering a positive clinician and patient experience.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback