Emergency Medicine Physician – Tucson, AZ
To our prospective teammates,
I am the medical director for Sound Physicians at Carondelet Marana, located in Tucson, Arizona. I have been a part of Sound for the past five years and warmly welcome those seeking new opportunities or embarking on a career change. Allow me to provide you with insights into our organization, focusing on our dedicated people, our clinical practice, and our unwavering purpose as you contemplate your next steps:
- We are a hardworking team of two physicians.
- We thrive on the diversity of our clinicians, hailing from diverse geographic, educational, and training backgrounds. We continuously learn from one another to approach patient care with fresh perspectives.
- We want to keep the team involved and hear their opinions and voice when making changes within the team. We value strong work ethic and honesty, and patient safety always comes first.
- We are a micro hospital with a 13-bed emergency department, seeing 10,000 visits annually.
- We are looking for board-certified/eligible emergency medicine physicians.
- Currently, we staff with single coverage working 12-hour shifts to allow for an excellent work-life balance.
- We have onsite specialty access to hospitalist and teleneuro.
- Regular monthly meetings, both remote and in-person, foster engagement and provide a platform for feedback.
- Compensation is $220 (day) and $220(night) per hour for W2 employed $250 per hour for 1099 employed. Full-time employment is 120 hours per month.
- W2 employed physicians are eligible for benefits. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability, 401k with match, paid medical malpractice and tail coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- Our top priority is always the well-being of our patients.
- A focus on growth and development is a key feature of Sound, where teammates can expand their careers here locally and within the broader medical group.
- We are a community-minded team and encourage our team members who want to contribute in and out of the hospital to help make our local community thrive.
Tucson, Arizona, offers a compelling blend of cultural richness, outdoor adventure, and a laid-back lifestyle. Surrounded by picturesque desert landscapes and boasting a thriving arts and culinary scene, Tucson appeals to residents seeking a balance between a relaxed atmosphere and engaging activities.
Want to learn more about this opportunity? Reach out to my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me.
Dr. Scott Bonnono
System Medical Director