Emergency Medicine Physician
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Canyon Vista Medical Center is a 100-bed full-service, joint commissioned acute care hospital that is easily accessible from all areas surrounding the city.
- 24 bed ED, 12 bed ICU, and 10-bed telemetry unit
- Volume of ED – 28,000
- Level III Trauma center
- Teaching hospital with an internal medicine and family medicine residency program
- Residency trained in emergency medicine
- Excellent Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, and a commitment to delivering a positive clinician and patient experience.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback
Location and Lifestyle
With a population of just over 44,000 and increasing every year, Sierra Vista is located in the beautiful high desert of southeast Arizona. Nestled in the San Pedro River Valley, just 75 miles southeast of Tucson with spectacular mountain views and year-round temperate climate. Sierra Vista is within an hour’s drive of an abundance of amazing outdoor activities. You will be surrounded by mountains, beautiful desert landscapes, and some of the nation’s most historic parks. Perfect for exploring and hiking!