Emergency Medicine Physician
Sound Physicians is Building a New Elite Emergency Medicine Team
Olympic Medical Center is located in the seaside town of Port Angeles, WA, and situated at the foot of the Olympic Mountains. This community hospital and referral center is accredited and certified in infection prevention, a Top 100 rural hospital – 2022, and has a 5-star quality rating.
- 67-bed acute care facility
- Volume of ED – 25,000
- Level III trauma designation
- 44 hours physician coverage, 12 hours APP coverage
- Full and part-time options available
- EM trained or IM/FP trained with 1 year of EM experience
- Board certification; ABEM, ABFP or ABIM
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive clinician and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback