Emergency Medicine Physician
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
Located in the Whitehaven area of Memphis, just south of downtown, Methodist South has been a part of the community for 40+ years. This 156-bed community hospital has numerous specialties available to care for all patients with individualized attention.
- Excellent subspecialty support and medical staff – highly supportive and collegial
- ED volume – 55,000; 20% admission rate
- Cerner EMR
- No call environment
- Schedule: 9/10 hour shifts
- Must be procedure-oriented
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
- BE/BC in emergency medicine (ABEM, ABOEM)
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, and a commitment to delivering a positive clinician and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem-solve and drive improvement.
Location and Lifestyle
Memphis is located in the SW Corner of Tennessee and loves its’ Blues, Soul food, and basketball. In addition to the low cost of living, whether renting or buying a home, you will find plentiful outdoor activities and excellent private and public school options.