Emergency Medicine Physician
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem-solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Apply today!
- 25-bed critical access hospital; 10-bed ED
- Dynamic close-knit team with excellent skills and collegiality
- Volume of ED – 13,000
- Paper T charts
- Cerner EMR
- Full and part-time positions available
- Residency trained in emergency medicine and BC or BE by ABEM or AOBEM
- Excellent Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
Location & Lifestyle
Nogales is situated in the eastern portion of Pima County, Arizona in a lush valley of the Sonoran Desert. Surrounded by five unique mountain ranges, opportunities for outdoor exploration are endless. Because of the variety of terrain and proximity to protected areas and parks Tucson is widely considered one of the world’s best destinations for activities such as hiking, cycling, rock climbing, horseback riding, and just about anything else you would want to do outdoors.