Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Sound Physicians is Building a New Elite Emergency Medicine team
Olympic Medical Center is in the seaside town of Port Angeles, WA, and situated at the foot of the Olympic Mountains. This community hospital and referral center is accredited and certified in infection prevention, a Top 100 rural hospital – 2022, and has a 5-star quality rating.
- 67-bed acute care facility
- Volume of ED – 25,000
- Level III trauma designation
- 44 hours physician coverage, 12 hours APP coverage
- Full and part-time options available
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Requirements of Advanced Practitioners
The Sound Physicians emergency medicine leadership recognizes the medical team as key to the success of our hospital partnerships. The clinical onboarding of all our nurse practitioners and physician assistants is a coordinated process that recognizes the skill level of the APP based on a tiered approach to their clinical experience. While the EM APP onboarding program is standardized, it is guided and overseen at the site level by site-specific leaders.
- EM or Urgent Care experience
- WA license preferred