Portland, Oregon is a city known for its vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty, and laid-back lifestyle. It is home to a diverse population of over 650,000 people and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States. It is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene, with everything from world-class museums and theaters to independent bookstores and coffee shops. Portland is known for its diversity and welcoming communication where people from all walks of life can come together. Outside of the city itself, there are endless opportunities for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and boating for outdoor enthusiasts.
CV Chief Anesthesiologist
CV Chief Anesthesiologist for Providence St. Vincent in Portland, OR
Sound Anesthesia has an exciting Chief of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologist opportunity in our newest practice in Portland, OR later this year. Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is a Level I trauma center and is one of the leading hospitals in Oregon for heart care, cancer care, and women’s and children’s services. The hospital is also a designated Magnet hospital, which is the highest honor that can be given to a hospital for nursing excellence.
- Trauma, Orthopedics, General, OB/GYN, Neuro, Vascular
- Responsible for CV call coverage only; not responsible for general or OB
- Physician only for CV cases
- CV Fellowship required
- Dedicated CV Anesthesiologists doing solo cases
- 1099 and W2 compensation options available
- Competitive W2 compensation ranging from $650,000 – $715,000
- Additional chief stipend of $25,000 annually
- Up to $100,000 commencement bonus available
- 10 weeks scheduled time off
- Group paid medmal
- CME reimbursements
- Full comprehensive benefits + 401k
- Available for full-time physicians only; Path to Partnership™
- Sound does not have non-competes for 1099 or W2
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact by creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through a physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth