Chief Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their most significant potential.
Sound Anesthesia has an exciting Chief CRNA opportunity in our newest practice in Portland, OR later this year. Providence Portland Medical Center is a 483-bed, not-for-profit, acute care teaching hospital in Portland, Oregon. It is part of Providence Health & Services, a regional health system with hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare services in Oregon, Washington, Alaska, California, and Hawaii. It is home to a variety of medical and surgical services including Cancer care, Heart and Vascular Care, Neurosciences, Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine, Transplants, and Women and Children’s Services. Accolades for the hospital include: Magnet Recognized for nursing excellence, Ranked one of the best hospitals in 2022-2023 by U.S. News, Awarded an A for patient safety by The Leapfrog Group, and accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Orthopedics, General, OB/GYN, Neuro, Vascular
- Work-life balance schedule
- CRNA ability to practice to top of license
- Collaborative Anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- As Chief CRNA, you will have dedicated administrative time aside from clinical responsibilities
- Access to Sound’s Medical Director Learning & Leadership for growth in your leadership capabilities
- 1099 and W2 compensation options available
- Competitive W2 compensation package of $290,000
- Annual Chief Stipend: $20,000
- Commencement bonus available
- 8 weeks scheduled time off
- Group paid MedMal
- CME reimbursements
- Full comprehensive benefits + 401k
- Available for full-time CRNAs only; Path to Partnership™
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location and Lifestyle
Portland, Oregon is a city known for its vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty, and laid-back lifestyle. It is home to a diverse population of over 650,000 people and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States. It is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene, with everything from world-class museums and theaters to independent bookstores and coffee shops. Portland is known for its diversity and welcoming communication where people from all walks of life can come together. Outside of the city, there are endless hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and boating opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue improving the perioperative experience and decreasing patient costs.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings