Chief Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their most significant potential.
Siloam Springs Regional Hospital is a 42-bed facility located in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. Siloam Springs Regional is accredited by the Joint Commission and was awarded the Governor’s Award for Performance Excellence for its continued focus on quality improvement.
Sound Anesthesia’s all CRNA team is growing at Siloam Springs Regional Hospital. Located in adventurous Northwest Arkansas, this lifestyle practice offers a lucrative compensation package with great time off. We are looking for a Chief CRNA to join the team.
- all CRNA group
- 4 Points of Service
- Community hospital practice with OB/GYN, General, Podiatry, Urology, GI, Ortho.
- No heads, no hearts, no spine
- Home call with post call day off
- W2 or 1099 compensation options
- Chief annual stipend
- 8+ weeks time off
- Organization-paid malpractice insurance
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location and Lifestyle
Nestled in the picturesque Ozark Mountains, Siloam Springs, AR, exudes small-town charm and natural beauty. As the sun sets behind the rolling hills, the warm glow illuminates the historic downtown, where quaint shops and inviting cafes line the streets. Locals and visitors alike stroll along the scenic walking trails by Sager Creek, savoring the tranquility of the flowing waters. Siloam Springs embraces its rich heritage, evident in the well-preserved buildings and lively community events that bring people together. This close-knit city fosters a sense of belonging and a love for the outdoors, making it an idyllic destination for those seeking a peaceful retreat in the heart of nature.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue improving the perioperative experience and decreasing patient costs.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings