Chief Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is accredited by the Joint Commission and is a certified Level III Trauma Center. Practice at an ALL CRNA group utilizing your full scope! Become a part of a well-respected, professional team of anesthesia providers who value evidence-based practice. This is a collegial group offering training in advanced regional techniques, ERAS, and neuraxial anesthesia.
- All CRNA practice – work independently
- $305k 1099; Up to 25k sign-on and a chief stipend $15,000
- 12 WEEKS VACATION; worked vacation paid back at $8500 per week
- Elective cases: 0700-1500
- 1st call: 1:5; 2nd Call: 1:5; very rare call-back; post-call: lunches and emergent call from home
- General, Ortho/ Spine, ENT, OBGYN, Urology, Endo, Trauma, L&D (300 deliveries per year)
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Location and Lifestyle
This small, thriving town, steeped in history and mystery, was once called “the prettiest little town west of the Pecos”. Home to the Walker Aviation Museum, Bottomless Lakes State Park, and the Spring River Park & Zoo, Roswell offers a mild year-round climate, a low cost of living, and a great place to work & retire. You will be able to make use of the local airport to fly into the international hubs in Dallas or Phoenix, take a drive an hour west to Apache Ski Resort, or an hour south to relax in lakes and even waterfalls, or north to Albuquerque to enjoy the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta held yearly in October for 8 days.
With ONE WEEK of VACATION PER MONTH at your disposal, the possibilities are endless!
Hospital Recognition Awards for Quality
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Certified Level III Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Family Friendly Place to Work
- Certified by FDA for Mammography
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission Accredited for ECHO