Chief Anesthesiologist – Fort Worth, TX
Chief Anesthesiologist Needed in Fort Worth, TX at John Peter Smith
Sound Anesthesia is searching for a new Chief Anesthesiologist in Fort Worth due to the promotion of the current Chief to Regional Medical Director!
- Large Level I trauma center with a full scope of practice except pediatrics and burns
- One location only; not to include other off-site facilities
- 19 physicians and 57 CRNA model, 1:4 supervision ratio
- No in-house call; only 3-4 night shifts every 10 weeks
- Well established and smooth-running practice with many SOPs already in place
- Board Certification or eligibility required
- Support from a vice chief and sub-specialty chiefs to help with workload
- Guaranteed administrative time outside of clinical time to deduct clinical time needed; can be done in 1 day or 2 half days, as needed
- Family culture with a very collegial team of physicians and CRNAs
- Guaranteed compensation for clinical duties and administrative duties
- Competitive W2 compensation
- Additional chief stipend of $50,000 annually
- Commencement bonus available
- 8 weeks scheduled time off
- Group paid MedMal
- CME reimbursements
- Full comprehensive benefits + 401k
- Available for full-time physicians only; Path to Partnership™
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Experience the abundant sunshine of Dallas/Fort Worth, with an average of 245 days of sun-filled skies, creating the perfect backdrop for outdoor activities. The region boasts a plethora of city parks, providing many opportunities for picnics, sports, and leisurely walks amidst beautiful green spaces. Additionally, nature enthusiasts can take advantage of over 12 large lakes within driving distance, offering opportunities for boating, fishing, and water sports. Golf enthusiasts will delight in the presence of champion golf courses, where they can enjoy a round of golf in stunning surroundings.
Beyond the natural beauty and recreational options, Dallas/Fort Worth is renowned for its vibrant arts scene. The city offers a diverse array of entertainment venues, hosting concerts, off-Broadway shows, and theatrical performances that cater to various tastes. Art lovers can explore the numerous museums and galleries, showcasing a wide range of artistic styles and exhibits. From contemporary art to classical masterpieces, there is something to captivate every artistic sensibility. In addition, the city’s culinary landscape is thriving, with a myriad of restaurants and shops offering delectable cuisine and unique shopping experiences. Dallas/Fort Worth truly offers a vibrant and culturally rich environment for residents and visitors alike.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings