What Matters to You
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is a 204 acute-care facility that serves two locations in the Southeast Texas regions of Port Arthur and Beaumont. The facility has received numerous recognitions including accreditations for chest pain, stroke, trauma, NICU, and orthopedics. Both locations offer state-of-the-art emergency rooms and provide leading-edge and exceptional emergency, surgical, and diagnostic services. The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is physician-owned and brings expert medical expertise and compassion to every patient cared for on-site.
Sound Anesthesia has a new Chief of Anesthesia opportunity available in Port Arthur, TX – Just outside of Houston. Excellent opportunity for a high-income position at 26 weeks annually.
Opportunity highlights include:
- Chief of Anesthesia opportunity – a mixture of administrative and clinical duties
- MD to cover Port Arthur only; General MD only responsible for General call; CRNAs to cover OB
- Scope of practice: OB/GYN, general, neuro (backs), ENT, Peds ENT, Plastics, Podiatry, GI/Endo
- Running 6 POS per day
- General MD to supervise CRNAs
- High compensation of $522,000 + Chief stipend $50k
- 1099 with organization-paid malpractice insurance
- Available for full-time physicians only; Path to Partnership™
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact by creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Location and Lifestyle
Located just an hour outside of Houston Proper, Beaumont and Port Arthur offer safe communities to practice medicine with affordable real estate options. Have the ability to generate high compensation close to the big city.