Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Somerset, KY
CRNA Opportunity in Somerset, Kentucky – No call, no weekends, and no holidays!
CRNAs provide full-scope services in the Main OR with a roving anesthesiologist who assists with preops and PACU. You are able to perform all nerve blocks, neuraxial anesthesia, and independent room management. If you prefer the surgery center environment, we are all-CRNA at an on-campus surgery center.
- Highly autonomous supervision working to the full scope of your license.
- 259-bed, community-based hospital
- Cases include: General, ortho, GYN, urology, neurosurgery including backs and craniotomies, vascular, ENT, healthy peds, Da Vinci robot
- Surgery Center cases include: peds and adult dental, endo, ophthalmology and some ortho
- No call, no weekends, no holidays
- Base salary $257,500 + competitive sign on bonus + Incentive/Quality Bonus + CME Allowance + 7 weeks PTO/STO
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Somerset is located in south-central Kentucky. Enjoy the beautiful outdoors with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities for the whole family, including hiking, biking, and fishing. The city offers southern charm and a vibrant downtown boasting a vast array of culinary experiences from neighborhood bistros to family-owned eateries. Downtown Somerset offers arts and culture, live music, art galleries, wineries, and some great craft breweries. There is plenty of shopping, with unique boutiques and specialty stores. The area offers plenty of public and private school systems, colleges include Somerset Community College. There is affordable living in safe communities.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings