Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Laredo, TX
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Laredo Medical Center is a 326-bed licensed acute care facility offering a range of inpatient and outpatient services. LMC is accredited by the Joint Commission, is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, and received the designation of Level III Neonatal Intensive Care service provided by the Texas Department of Health Services. The facility is the only hospital in the area with a dedicated unit for bone and joint services, including robotic-assisted surgery for orthopedic cases. LMC also is home to the largest emergency center in the community with an Advanced Level III Trauma Designation. In 2020, LMC grew its footprint by constructing the first freestanding Emergency Department.
Sound Anesthesia has a unique CRNA opportunity in Laredo, TX due to growth. Last position available – 13 weeks off
Laredo Medical Center CRNA Highlights include:
- 3 on/ 1 off schedule
- $400k yearly base compensation + $150hr for every additional shift worked + additional comp for post call worked = INCREDIBLE compensation package
- FULL autonomy for CRNAs – no case off limits – if you enjoy running your own cases and doing all procedures, this is the place for you!
- Level III trauma center with OB/GYN, Ortho, minor Vascular, Urology, minimal healthy peds
- 8 Points of service per day + 2 OB suites
- Approx 12k annual case volume
- Shift mixture of 12s, 16s, and 24-hour shifts. Will have a nice rotation of schedule while working Will have a set schedule.
- 1099 set up with Sound paid malpractice
Position requirements include:
• An active and unrestricted TX medical license and board certification by the NBCRNA.
• Strong skillset for epidurals/spinals, lines, and blocks
• Team approach mindset; must be calm and collected in busy situations and have an all-hands-on-deck approach, when needed
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Board-certified or board eligible by the ABA and hold an active CA license
- Regional ultrasound-guided block skills
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively with a group; can-do attitude
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Location & Lifestyle
Laredo is settled on the Rio Grande in Southwestern Webb County in South Texas. Located 135 miles from Corpus Christi and 150 miles from San Antonio. Laredo has a prized golf course that overlooks the Rio Grande River and is known as one of Texas’s best public golf courses. If history and culture are your interests, Laredo is a perfect city for you. Once the entirety of the town of Laredo, the historic district is now in the heart of downtown. The streets there are paved with brick and the beautiful architecture reflects Spanish and Mexican influences from the 19th century.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings