Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – San Antonio, TX
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Anesthesia is excited to partner with University Health to cover their MARC Surgery Centers in addition to OB starting this summer. Built in 2009, both centers offer updated equipment and private patient pre-op rooms. UT Health San Antonio is committed to making lives better through excellence in academics, research, and comprehensive clinical care.
Sound Anesthesia is excited to partner with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio this summer! We are searching for a CRNA to join our team at the Robert B. Green- Downtown Campus.
Opportunity highlights include:
- 1 MD and 3 CRNA model
- 3 Points of service running daily
- Scope includes: General, Podiatry, IR, Endo, and Urology.
- There is some peds urology on site
- Approx 3000 cases annually
- M-F work schedule with no nights, no call, no weekends, no holidays
- EPIC EMR
- Guaranteed 1099 package with malpractice covered
- 8 weeks off
- $315,000 base compensation with hourly rate paid over and beyond 80 hours biweekly
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their most significant potential.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Location & Lifestyle
At its core, San Antonio is rich in culture and adventure. The population is rich in diversity which is what makes the city stand out as the 4th friendliest city in the country. There is something for everyone in San Antonio, whether you are looking for food, Texas bbq, or craft beer. The Alamo City if Texas’ best-kept secret as it hosts affordable real estate, low taxes, major sport teams, mild winter- dubbing it a small-town feel with big city amenities.