Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Pratt, KS
To our prospective teammates,
I am the chief CRNA leader for Pratt Regional Medical Center located in Pratt, KS. I’ve been chief at Pratt Regional for 6 years and have been working at the site for a total of 8. I am proud of the anesthesia practice we’ve built and welcome interest from CRNAs coming out of training or looking to make a career change. I’d like to share more about who we are and what we do — specifically about our people, practice, and purpose — as you consider your options:
- We’re a closely knit, established team of 7 CRNAs who work completely independently at Pratt Regional Medical Center.
- We are a cohesive and empowered team, driven by a shared mission to genuinely support one another. Our unwavering commitment to mutual care and collaboration forms the heart of our collective strength.
- Candidates with regional block skills are preferred; base knowledge of regional anesthesia is a must.
- Community hospital setting with no trauma, no heads, and no hearts.
- Our scope of practice is general, ortho, health pediatrics, endo, health OB/GYN.
- We run 5 points of service run per day with home call split evenly with the team.
- Positions available with and without call taking.
- We work 40 hours or less per week, with guaranteed post call day off (for call taking positions) and no scheduled cases on the weekends.
- Our daily work culture mirrors the camaraderie of collaborating with friends within a professional and collegiate environment.
- 1099 Compensation guaranteed at $312,000 annual base + annual quality bonus.
- 10 weeks of scheduled time off.
- Group malpractice plus tail is covered by Sound.
- Our retention rate is high, and we work collaboratively within our team to ensure coverage for time off.
- We put patients first. Always.
- We value and support growth and development in our hospital medicine practice, allowing you to explore new opportunities locally and within the broader medical group.
- We’re a community-minded team and support involvement and contributions to community health and wellness in and out of the hospital.
Pratt Regional Medical Center was recognized as a 2022 Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital. Compiled by The Chartis Center for Rural Health, this annual recognition program honors outstanding performance among the nation’s rural hospitals based on the results of the Chartis Rural Hospital Performance INDEX™.
Pratt, KS is a tight-knit, family-oriented town of 6,600 people. This quaint town has two different school systems to choose from. It’s a great area for hunting, parks, and recreational sports. Wichita, KS is only a little over an hour away.
Want to learn more about this opportunity? Reach out to my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me.
Anne Jack-Murdock, CRNA