Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Days – Fort Worth, TX
To our prospective teammates,
We are the co-chiefs for Sound’s anesthesia program at John Peter Smith Hospital located in Fort Worth, Texas. We are proud of the anesthesia practice we’ve built over the last three years at Sound and welcome interest from CRNAs coming out of training or looking to make a career change. I’d like to share more about who we are and what we do — specifically about our people, practice, and purpose — as you consider your options:
- We’re a cooperative team of 20 physicians and 57 CRNAs.
- Our team is comprised of clinicians from diverse geographic, educational, and training backgrounds who lean on and learn from each other in their approach to patient care.
- Within the hospital, we work closely with our physician colleagues to provide the best anesthesia care possible for the Fort Worth community.
- Our team relies heavily on teamwork with strong CRNAs with strong regional and central line skills. They can care for critically ill patients.
- Fort Worth is the small city feel in a big city environment. We pride ourselves on not being Dallas, but a laid-back true to Texas small city. This is a great place to live and raise a family with safe schools and neighborhoods with fantastic restaurants and museums.
- The hospital is a level I trauma center with higher-risk OB and Cardiothoracic cases. It offers 13 busy ORs, IR cases with critical patients in the electrophysiology (EP) lab, as well as gastrointestinal (GI) and obstetrics (OB) cases.
- We have dedicated specialty chiefs to cover OB, trauma, and cardiac.
- We work in EPIC, with access to our own internal informatics platform.
- Compensation ranges from $172,000 – $202,000 plus annual quality and retention bonuses totaling $18,000. We offer night and weekend shift differentials and increased scheduled time off.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability, 401k with match, paid medical malpractice and tail coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- Our retention rate is high, and we work collaboratively within our team to ensure coverage for time off.
- We put patients first. Always.
- We value and support growth and development in our anesthesia practice, allowing you to explore new opportunities locally and within the broader medical group.
- We’re a community-minded team and support involvement and contributions to community health and wellness in and out of the hospital.
- We provide the same high-level anesthesia care that anyone else would receive in private facilities. Most of us take pride in the fact that we get to serve this population and make a difference in their lives.
At more than 100 years old, JPS continues to innovate while serving the needs of patients in and around Ft. Worth as the only Level 1 Trauma Center certified in stroke, heart attack, sepsis, and delirium care. More than a million patients each year trust the team at JPS to care for themselves and their families.
Want to learn more about this opportunity? Reach out to my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me.
Misty Rebman, CRNA
Jacqueline Starwalt, CRNA