Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
- Aspirus Keweenaw is part of the Aspirus Healthcare system
- 25-bed hospital
- Join a collaborative and experienced group of 3 CRNAs
- Cases include General, Ortho, Plastics, ENT, Urology, OB, and healthy Peds; regional skills, including spinals, epidurals, and nerve blocks are encouraged.
- Schedule Monday – Thursday – 7a-5p
- Work on 2 weeks and off 1 week
- Call 1:3 Weekends (Friday am – Monday am) are 24-hour call
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational
Location and Lifestyle
Laurium is located within the Keweenaw Peninsula, in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, a four-season scenic wonderland and surrounded by water. Excellent housing options vary from historical homes to the privacy of a log cabin tucked away in the woods. Hike, snowmobile, cross country ski, hike, or bike the countless miles of trails. Enjoy a relaxing scenic drive to the top of Brockway Mountain or taste the latest catch from Lake Superior at one of Keweenaw’s unique local restaurants, or visit our award-winning wineries and craft beer breweries. Laurium is located 20 minutes North of Michigan Tech University and 2 hours from Northern Michigan University in Marquette. Whether hitting the trails or just relaxing and taking in a superior sunset, the Keweenaw Peninsula has something for everyone to do and see.