Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Located in the beautiful suburb of Sunnyvale, Baylor Scott & White in Sunnyvale is a 70-bed hospital serving the community since 2009. The hospital offers many services including general surgeries, urology, podiatry, vascular, cath lab, imaging, and orthopedics.
Sound Anesthesia is searching for an experienced CRNA to join our team!
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- 4 points of service with 3 ORs plus an endo and cath lab if needed
- 1 MD and 5 CRNA model
- CRNA home call working an average of 40 hours per week
- 10 weeks off + guaranteed salary + quality bonus
- Scope includes: general, ortho, vascular, podiatry, and urology
- No trauma, no OB, no hearts, no high acuity peds
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational
- $220,000 base compensation
- 10 weeks of time off annually
- CME reimbursements
- Full comprehensive benefits package with 401k matching
- Organization-paid malpractice insurance
- Commencement bonus offered
Location & Lifestyle
Sunnyvale, located just 20 minutes from downtown Dallas, stands out as one of the top residential destinations in Texas. This suburban gem provides its residents with a delightful blend of rural tranquility and easy access to the bustling city center. The spaciousness of Sunnyvale is a cherished aspect, offering ample room for its residents to enjoy a more expansive lifestyle. Families with children are particularly drawn to this area due to its highly-rated public school system, ensuring a quality education for young learners. Whether it’s the peaceful ambiance or the convenient proximity to Dallas, Sunnyvale captures the essence of an ideal place to call home in the Lone Star State.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings