Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services to drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Serving DeKalb County and the surrounding area, Dekalb RMC is a community hospital offering state-of-the-art ORs with friendly staff. The hospital received the award for being a top performer on key quality measures for heart attack, pneumonia, and surgical care. Sound Physicians has an excellent opportunity in beautiful Fort Payne, AL
- 5 ORs, 2 endo rooms, and 1 c-section room; 4 points of service each day
- 1 MD and 5 CRNA model; full CRNA autonomy
- Scope includes: general, OB/GYN, Vascular, ENT, Ortho, healthy peds; no high-risk OB, trauma, hearts, heads, or backs
- Robust compensation package with guaranteed base salary + quality bonus
- 10 weeks off annually
- CME funds, full comprehensive benefits package, 401k plan with matching, and fully paid malpractice insurance by Sound
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Boarded by the NBCRNA and hold an AL license
- Regional Ultrasound-Guided block skills preferred or a strong interest to learn
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively with a group; can-do attitude
Location & Lifestyle
At the southern foot of the Appalachian Mountains and home to vast expanses of protected forests, Fort Payne, Alabama is a year-round rainbow of natural beauty blazing sunset colors of fall foliage, brilliant pink and purple rhododendrons in spring, and dense, green forests in summer. In the winter, it’s the only place in Alabama to ski. Waterfalls, state and national parks, ancient rivers, and Rocky Lookout Mountain provide a stunning backdrop for outdoor recreation in this natural beauty. There are plenty of things to do such as golfing, fishing, boating, shopping, dining, and nature trails or a short drive to Chattanooga, TN.