Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Portland, OR
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Anesthesia has an exciting CRNA opportunity in our newest practice in Portland, OR. Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is one of the leading hospitals in Oregon for heart care, cancer care, and women’s and children’s services. The hospital is also a designated Magnet hospital, which is the highest honor that can be given to a hospital for nursing excellence.
- CV, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, General, OB/GYN, Neuro, Vascular
- Work life balance schedule
- CRNA ability to practice to top of license
- Collaborative Anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- 1099 and w2 compensation options available
- Competitive W2 compensation package of $290,000
- Commencement bonus available
- 8 weeks Scheduled time off
- Group paid MedMal
- CME reimbursements
- Full comprehensive benefits + 401k
- Available for full-time CRNAs only; Path to Partnership™
Location & Lifestyle
Portland, Oregon is a city known for its vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty, and laid-back lifestyle. It is home to a diverse population of over 650,000 people and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States. It is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene, with everything from world-class museums and theaters to independent bookstores and coffee shops. Portland is known for its diversity and welcoming communication where people from all walks of life can come together. Outside of the city itself, there are endless opportunities for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and boating for outdoor enthusiasts.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings