Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in Salem, MA! No call/no weekend 4 days a week!
CRNA Opportunity in Salem, MA! No call/no weekend 4 days a week!
Join an exciting new partnership between Sound Anesthesia and MGB Salem Hospital!
Salem Hospital, a member of Mass General Brigham, is the North Shore’s largest healthcare provider serving the cities of Salem and Lynn as well as many of the coastal communities and towns between Boston and the New Hampshire border. Through clinical collaborations with Massachusetts General Hospital and the Mass General Brigham anesthesia enterprise, Salem Hospital provides patients with access to some of the most talented sub-specialties in the world.
CRNA Opportunity Highlights Include:
- 4 10hr shifts per week (7a-5p)
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Scope of practice: ortho and ortho spine, general, vascular, urology, thoracic, GYN, endo, trauma (level 3), minimal peds.
- No OB, hearts, heads, or transplants
- 1:3 directed model in a highly collaborative team model
- Teach and precepting opportunities for SRNAs
- $268k W2 compensation
- Sign-on bonus available
- 8 weeks STO
- Organization paid MedMal
- CME reimbursements
- Full comprehensive benefits + 401k
Location & Lifestyle
Located on the coast of Massachusetts, just north of Boston, Salem has a rich history and much to offer. It includes a walkable downtown and is in close proximity to beautiful beaches, parks, and museums. It also offers access to high quality schools, convenient public transportation and is just a short drive to New Hampshire and Maine.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their most significant potential.