Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Findlay, OH
Fast paced Orthopedic Surgery Center in Findlay, Ohio! Full Time $200 per hour 4 10hr shifts per week! No Call! No Weekends!
NWO Orthopedic Surgery Center provide a wide range of musculoskeletal surgeries, including joint arthroscopies, total knee and hip arthroscopies. pain management and sports injury treatment. NWO is a state-of-the-art Orthopedic Surgery Center in Findlay, OH. This is the only surgery center in Northwest Ohio dedicated to orthopedic treatment.
- No call, no weekends
- Full-time $200 per hour 4 10hr shifts per week
- Proficiency in blocks is required
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Findlay, Ohio is the second largest city in Northwest Ohio and is about 40 miles to Toledo, and 92 miles from Columbus. It is home to the University of Findlay and is considered a Micropolitan community. Findlay has a wide variety of parks and facilities for all ages and abilities to enjoy, and the city promotes participation by all of it’s citizens in diverse, interesting and high quality recreational and leisure opportunities in safe, accessible, and well-maintained facilities.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Capital Anesthesia, a part of Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Capital and Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.