Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Incredible opportunity in the Temecula Valley!
Sound anesthesia has a new opening for an independent practice CRNA at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Murrieta California. Full and part-time opportunities are available.
- A collaborative independent practice model with Physicians and CRNAs sitting their own cases
- Non-trauma center, OB is covered by 24hr in-house CRNA. No OR call requirement for CRNAs
- 5 ORs daily with an additional out-of-OR clinician and an OB C-Section suite
- Case mix includes General, Ortho, Vascular, Robotics, OB/GYN, Endo, Neuro, Cardiac, and Structural Heart. (CV-trained physicians cover cardiac cases)
- 1099 Compensation: $165 per hour with paid malpractice
- Guaranteed pay for scheduled hours
- Flexible scheduling with minimal weekend coverage (1 CRNA covering 7 am – Noon on Sat-Sun)
- 8 weeks off with additional scheduling flexibility if desired
- Our site medical director and chief CRNA are welcoming and kind clinicians
- The ideal candidate is comfortable placing A-lines, Central Lines, and Regional Nerve Blocks when indicated. (Can assist with training if needed)
- Must be comfortable practicing independently with support, when requested
- Board certified and hold an active CA license
- Autonomous OB skills are a plus
- Must be comfortable practicing independently with support when requested
- Must be a team player and work collaboratively with a group; can-do attitude
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their most significant potential.
Location & Lifestyle
Located in southwestern Riverside County, Murrieta, CA, is a charming city celebrated for its breathtaking vineyards and picturesque surroundings. Nature enthusiasts and outdoor lovers will find themselves spoiled for choice with an array of walking trails, parks, and captivating historical sites to explore. With its suburban ambiance, the city exudes a welcoming atmosphere, adorned with numerous coffee shops and lush green spaces. Murrieta’s appeal extends to families and young professionals, making it an ideal place to settle down and enjoy the perfect blend of natural beauty and modern conveniences.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings