Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Northwest Medical Center Bentonville, located in Northwest Arkansas, is a 128-bed licensed acute care facility offering a range of inpatient and outpatient services. Northwest Medical Center Bentonville is accredited by the Joint Commission and in 2021 received the Governor’s Award for Performance excellence. The hospital specializes in the following services: The emergency department is a certified chest pain center, it is a stroke-ready hospital, has an accredited orthopedic spine center, and a state-of-the-art family birthing center with low-intervention birthing options.
Sound Physicians has an excellent opportunity available in scenic Bentonville, AR. Highlights include:
- Scope includes: General, Endo, OB (1200), Plastics, and Ortho
- 8-hour shifts
- Back-up call – 1:8 call back rate $150/hr
- Collaborative Care team to allow CRNAs to practice to the top of their licensure. CRNAs perform all duties within the scope of practice including nerve blocks, epidurals, SAB, and invasive line placements
- 1099 and W2 options available
- Comp $210K W-2 – $231k 1099 + $25k sign on bonus + 8 weeks PTO
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Location & Lifestyle
Welcome to the heart of America. Bentonville has a population of 52,000 and is packed full of history, art, great food, and nature. Bentonville has been listed as one of the best places to live in Arkansas with its small-town charm and beautiful scenic surroundings. You can enjoy the fresh air of the Ozark mountains while mountain biking, hiking, or just enjoying the 120 acres Crystal Bridges Museum. The cost of living in Bentonville is very affordable with housing expenses being 27% lower than the national average.