Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Northwest Medical Center Springdale, located in Northwest Arkansas, is a 308-bed licensed acute care facility offering a range of inpatient and outpatient services. Northwest Medical Center Springdale received the Governor’s Award for Performance Excellence in 2021. The hospital specializes in the following services: Cardiac care including open heart surgery and cardiac catheterization, a certified chest pain center, behavioral health services, and an acute-care inpatient rehabilitation unit.
- Scope includes: General, Endo, OB, Plastics, and Ortho
- 8 hours but not guaranteed 80-hour average
- Collaborative Care team model to allow CRNAs to practice to the top of their licensure. CRNAs perform all duties within the scope of practice including nerve blocks, epidurals, SAB, and invasive line placements
- CRNAs on backup call; Call schedule is 1:8 (approx) $150/hr call back
- 1099 and W2 options available
- Comp $210k W-2, $231K 1099 + $25k sign on bonus + 8 weeks PTO
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Location & Lifestyle
Springdale is the fourth largest city in Arkansas and has a population of 80,433. Springdale is in the Springfield plateau which is nestled deep in the Ozark Mountains. Just outside the city are miles of undisturbed forested mountains. Local lakes, rivers, and mountains provide ample outdoor activities like hiking, biking, hunting, and fishing. Springdale also has a rich love of the arts and hosts the Arts Center of the Ozarks, where small-town living and a love for music and theater meet.