Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
CRNA Needed in Springdale, AR at Northwest Medical Center
Northwest Medical Center Springdale, located in Northwest Arkansas, is a 308-bed licensed acute care facility offering a range of inpatient and outpatient services. Northwest Medical Center Springdale received the Governor’s Award for Performance Excellence in 2021. The hospital specializes in the following services: Cardiac care including open heart surgery and cardiac catheterization, a certified chest pain center, behavioral health services, and an acute-care inpatient rehabilitation unit.
Sound Anesthesia has an exciting CRNA opportunity in the Bentonville Metro area. Just 15 minutes outside of the heart of Bentonville, Northwest Medical Center – Springdale offers an excellent scope of practice with limited backup call.
Job highlights include:
- Collaborative team model with MD supervision; CRNAs able to practice to top of license
- Level II trauma, General, GYN, Urology, bariatrics, GI/Endo, Ortho, Podiatry, ENT, Neuro(spine)
- No heads, no hearts, no pediatrics
- Back-up call from home; 1:8 rotation
- $217,500 yearly for W2
- $245,000 yearly for 1099
- Additional compensation; call stipends paid over and beyond 1:8 and call back pay of $150hr
- 8 weeks of PTO annually
- $25,000 commencement bonus offered
- Organization-paid malpractice insurance
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Location & Lifestyle
Springdale is the fourth largest city in Arkansas and has a population of 80,433. Springdale is in the Springfield plateau which is nestled deep in the Ozark Mountains. Just outside the city are miles of undisturbed forested mountains. Local lakes, rivers, and mountains provide ample outdoor activities like hiking, biking, hunting, and fishing. Springdale also has a rich love of the arts and hosts the Arts Center of the Ozarks, where small-town living and a love for music and theater meet.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings