Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Springdale, AR
To our prospective teammates,
I am the regional CRNA leader for Northwest Medical Center Springdale located in Springdale, AR. We have been a part of Sound for 2 years. I am proud of the anesthesia practice we’ve built and welcome interest from CRNAs coming out of training or looking to make a career change. I’d like to share more about who we are and what we do — specifically about our people, practice, and purpose — as you consider your options:
- We’re a closely knit, established team of 8 CRNAs who get the opportunity to practice to the top of our license in a collaborative anesthesia care team setting.
- Our team is comprised of clinicians from diverse geographic, educational, and training backgrounds who lean on and learn from each other in their approach to patient care.
- We are a cohesive and empowered team, driven by a shared mission to genuinely support one another. Our unwavering commitment to mutual care and collaboration forms the heart of our collective strength.
- Level II trauma center with general, GYN, urology, bariatrics, GI/endo, ortho, podiatry, and ENT (including pediatrics) cases.
- No heads, no hearts.
- Back up call from home; 1:8 rotation.
- Our daily work culture mirrors the camaraderie of collaborating with friends within a professional and collegiate environment.
- Compensation ranges from $225,000 (W2) to $255,000 (1099) plus additional call and shifts worked incentives.
- 8 weeks of scheduled time off.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability, 401k with match, HSA and company HSA donation, paid medical malpractice and tail coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- Our retention rate is high and we work collaboratively within our team to ensure coverage for time off.
- We put patients first. Always.
- We value and support growth and development in our hospital medicine practice, allowing you to explore new opportunities locally and within the broader medical group.
- We’re a community-minded team and support involvement and contributions to community health and wellness in and out of the hospital.
Northwest Medical Center Springdale, located in Northwest Arkansas, is a 308-bed licensed acute care facility offering a range of inpatient and outpatient services. Northwest Medical Center Springdale received the Governor’s Award for Performance Excellence in 2021. The hospital specializes in the following services: cardiac care including open heart surgery and cardiac catheterization, certified chest pain center, behavioral health services, and an acute-care inpatient rehabilitation unit.
Springdale is nestled close to the Ozark mountains and the University of Arkansas. Just outside the city are miles of undisturbed forested mountains. Local lakes, rivers, and mountains provide ample outdoor activities like golfing, hiking, biking, hunting, and fishing. In addition, the urban scene in and around the area boasts great restaurants, museums, and music venues. There is truly something for everyone in Northwest Arkansas.
Want to learn more about this opportunity? Reach out to my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me.
Slade Bridwell, CRNA
Regional CRNA Director