Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Naples, FL
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Opportunity for CRNAs to join our established group in Naples, FL at Physicians Regional. Regional anesthesia skills are desired & training is available for the right clinician. Physician Regional has strong Orthopedic, Neurosurgery, ENT, and Uro service lines. No OB or Pediatrics. We have a robust robotic surgical program for Urology, GYN, General, and thoracic surgical cases.
- You choose W2 or full-time 1099
- Perform at the top of your license, full scope
- CRNAs do ultrasound-guided blocks, lines, and spinals; training is available
- Flexible scheduling 3, 4, or 5-day weeks with 8, 10, and 12-hour shifts
- Pine Ridge has 8 ORs, 2 CVORs, 3 Endo, Cath Lab, and IR
- Collier has 6 ORs, 2 Endo, Cath Lab, and IR
- North has 4 ORs (Ortho and Spine)
- Dedicated CRNA leadership team
- Robust well-being resources
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational opportunities
Location and Lifestyle
Naples, Florida is a renowned vacation destination known for its year-round sunshine and beautiful beaches. It offers an excellent quality of life, with top-rated schools and a safe, close-knit community feel. Residents enjoy the perks of a metropolitan environment while maintaining a sense of belonging and neighborly camaraderie.
In addition to its stunning coastline, Naples provides a wide range of amenities and cultural attractions. From upscale shopping and dining to golf courses and nature parks, there is something for everyone. The city’s prime location on the Paradise Coast grants easy access to the Everglades, allowing residents to explore the unique wildlife and natural beauty of the region. Naples truly offers an idyllic lifestyle where residents can enjoy the best of both worlds—a beachside paradise with all the conveniences of a vibrant city.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings