Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in Boston, MA! 12 hr day shifts $260k plus sign on bonus!
CRNA Opportunity in Boston, MA at Massachusetts Eye & Ear! 12 hr day shifts $260k plus sign-on bonus!
Join an exciting new partnership between Sound Anesthesia and MGB Mass Eye and Ear!
Massachusetts Eye and Ear (MEE) is an international center for the treatment of diseases of the head and neck, home to the world’s largest vision and hearing research centers, and the regional leader in ophthalmologic care. It provides operative services to around 30,000 patients a year in two locations. Recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the #1 Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology in New England (2022-2023) and a member of the Mass General Brigham system, MEE clinicians are driven by a mission to find cures for blindness, deafness, and diseases of the head and neck. MEE also serves as a Harvard teaching institution.
CRNA Opportunity Highlights Include:
- 3 ORs with 2 teams working in pods
- 1 pod consists of 1 Anesthesiologist and 3 CRNAs
- Pod 1 = 7a-7p Mon-Wed
- Pod 2 = 7a-7p Wed-Fri
- Scope of practice: Includes both pediatric (not required) and adult patients, for general ENT, head and neck malignancies, airway reconstruction and difficult airway cases, facial plastics, facial paralysis, thyroid/parathyroid, sinus, ear, craniotomies, ophthalmology (including trauma and open globes), and ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive procedures.
- $260k W2 compensation
- Sign-on bonus available
- 8 weeks STO
- Organization paid MedMal
- CME reimbursements
- Full comprehensive benefits + 401k
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute, for continuing education and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational opportunities
Location and Lifestyle
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Mass Eye and Ear serves a vibrant community steeped in rich history as one of the oldest cities in the United States. This coastal city provides diverse cultural opportunities, excellent healthcare, quality education, and an endless list of activities to fill your days from world-class shopping to professional sports, the arts, outdoor recreation, and everything in between.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.