Sacramento is a rapidly growing community nestled between the SF Bay Area, Napa wine country, and the Sierra Nevada mountains offering easy access to Lake Tahoe, numerous ski areas, national forests, endless outdoor activities, beaches, farm-to-table amenities, and more.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Join Sound Anesthesia at the UC Davis Anesthesiology Department!
UC Davis Medical Center is a nationally renowned academic medical center located in Sacramento, California. It is the flagship hospital of the UC Davis Health System and serves as a major regional referral center for patients with complex medical conditions. The hospital offers a comprehensive range of specialty services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurology, transplant, and trauma services, among others. UC Davis Medical Center is also home to one of the top-ranked children’s hospitals in California, providing specialized care to infants, children, and adolescents. With state-of-the-art facilities and a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals, UC Davis Medical Center is committed to providing exceptional patient care, advancing medical research, and educating the next generation of healthcare providers.
This is an amazing opportunity to join Sound Anesthesia in supporting the mission of the UC Davis Anesthesiology Department! We are hiring a CRNA for the rapidly growing UC Davis Medical Center in beautiful Sacramento!
Job highlights include:
- Highlights include:
- Weekday position 7 am – 5 pm with some days running until 7
- Full-time and part-time options are available
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Outpatient GI Facility as well as a variety of offsite locations within the medical center (EP, Cath lab, radiology) in a care team model
- Compensation range: GI (M-F) $150/hour and General (M-F) – $165/hour
- 1099 position
- 8 Weeks’ Vacation
- Sign-on bonus and relocation available
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings