Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) $283,000 W-2 annual compensation! $25,000 Sign On Bonus!
CRNA’s $283,000 W-2 annual compensation! $25,000 Sign On Bonus! Flexible Shifts!
Sound is excited to be the new anesthesia partner with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center!
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center is a 188-bed acute care facility located in the heart of downtown Nashua; it has a medical staff of over 500 primary and specialty care providers from Foundation Medical Partners, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua, and local independent practices. The Medical Center has been a Magnet® hospital since 2006, earning DNV GL Healthcare accreditation and awards as Lung Care Screening Center, Go Clear Award, and Most Wired Hospital. The facility offers a welcoming “family” atmosphere with great culture and provider support.
- $275,000 base salary plus $8,000 annual quality bonus; $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Case mix includes OB, Neuro, Ortho, Plastics, Endo, GI, Healthy Pedi, Bariatrics, and level 3 trauma.
- Flexible shifts (8’s, 10’s, 12’s) with shared evening and weekend second call responsibility.
- CRNAs work within a highly collaborative environment that emphasizes full-scope CRNA practice built on mutual respect and dedication to patient care
- Generous CME allowance encompassing clinical focus and provider wellness needs.
- Additional on-site training resources are available for acute pain blocks
- Well-equipped ORs with EPIC EMR and anesthesia tech support
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Location & Lifestyle
Nashua offers a combination of grand historic buildings, a downtown district, traditional pedestrian-oriented urban neighborhoods, and more rural and contemporary suburban neighborhoods. Nashua is a community of active lifestyles. With the change of each season, energetic young and young-at-heart people fill the fields, the rinks, the ball courts, the diamonds, the pools, the slopes, the parks, and the tracks in dynamic sport. Nashua is a closely-knit community that offers its residents an excellent quality of life. It features a vibrant downtown known for its family-owned businesses, shops, and award-winning restaurants. For these reasons and the high-quality public school district, Money magazine named Nashua among the Top 100 Places to Live multiple times, most recently in 2019
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services to drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME