Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
To our prospective teammates,
I am the chief CRNA for Sound’s anesthesia practice at Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center in Poplar Bluff, MO. I have been at Poplar Bluff Regional for six years, and I am proud of the anesthesia program we’ve built. We welcome interest from CRNAs coming out of training or looking to make a career change who appreciate the opportunity to practice at the top of their license. I’d like to share more about who we are and what we do — specifically about our people, practice, and purpose — as you consider your options:
- We’re a closely-knit, established team of 2 physicians and 12 CRNAs.
- Our program is comprised of clinicians from diverse geographic, educational, and training backgrounds who lean on and learn from each other in our approach to patient care.
- We are a strong group of clinicians who are independent and can practice to the top of our license. Our team is collaborative in our approach to caring for and supporting each other in the best way possible.
- Poplar is a community hospital with general, GYN, Ortho, GI, podiatry, and some pediatric dental cases.
- CRNAs run all rooms with physician supervision until 3:00 p.m.
- Physicians assume backup call to CRNAs from home.
- Our daily work culture mirrors the camaraderie of collaborating with friends within a professional and collegiate environment.
- We work in a 1:11 week home call rotation.
- Compensation package now offered at $297,000 base plus an $8k quality bonus.
- Our CRNAs enjoy 10 weeks of scheduled time off.
- The position is available with either 1099 or W2 compensation packages.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability, 401k with match, paid medical malpractice and tail coverage, and annual CME allowance.
- We put patients first. Always.
- We value and support growth and development in our practice, allowing you to explore new opportunities locally and within the broader medical group.
- We’re a community-minded team and support involvement and contributions to community health and wellness in and out of the hospital.
If you’re considering a move to the area, Poplar Bluff has beautiful Springside rivers to enjoy. In the summer, you can camp, kayak, and float down the pristine waterways. There are abundant mountain biking and hiking trails in the area. Currently, about 40k people call the region home. Our public school system is safe and provides high-quality K-12 education. The community is growing and is a wonderful place to raise a family.
Want to learn more about this opportunity? Reach out to my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me.
Mallory Stith, CRNA
Chief CRNA, Poplar Bluff Regional