Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Kentucky River Medical Center has been the premier provider of medical services to the citizens of Jackson, Kentucky, and its surrounding areas. This 55-bed, acute care, community hospital offers patients a variety of services, including cardiology, critical care, emergency medicine, surgery, and orthopedics. KRMC is a partner of Quorum Health and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Highly competitive salary – comp $280k
- 1099 position
- 26 weeks annually; one week on/one week off
- Cases include: Peds, Ortho, General Surgery, Vascular, Endo, and Urology
- Pediatric experience desired, but not required
- Proficiency in blocks or willingness to train
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Location and Lifestyle
Jackson is a quaint town surrounded by the beauty of the Appalachian Mountains of Eastern Kentucky. Jackson has both the Kentucky River and Pan Bowl Lake to provide you with excellent fishing, boating, and water skiing. And with its close proximity to the beautiful Red River Gorge and Carter Caves State Park, you can easily take in a hike or plan a weekend camping trip right around the corner from home. Jackson plays host to several annual festivals and community events, including the Breathitt County Honey Festival and the County Heritage Festival. You can also learn more about the area by visiting the Highland Museum or the Kentucky Folk Arts Center, where you can view works from local Kentucky artists or enjoy a live music event