Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Physicians is now hiring CRNAs in the greater DFW area with JPS Health Network. Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience. This is an opportunity to join one of the most dynamic healthcare companies in the U.S; you’ll work with innovative and vibrant leaders and a team that hones your skills and fosters your leadership potential. At Sound, CRNAs are highly valued and encouraged to work at their full scope of practice.
- $20,000.00 Sign-On-Bonus with salary + shift differentials and retention bonus; opportunity for excellent annual income!
- Dedicated CRNA leadership. CRNAs making decisions for CRNAs. Practice to the full scope of your license in a collaborative and inclusive environment
- Flexible scheduling is available with 8, 10, 12, 16, and 24-hour shifts available.
- JPS is a level 1 trauma center seeing a full scope of practice for the DFW needs including Ortho, Neuro, OB/GYN, Cardiac, Regional, and General
- One location with on-site ASC. No traveling to multiple facilities in the DFW area
- No call, no peds, shift work, no numbers system
- All levels of experience welcome, teaching hospital for 2 CRNA schools, opportunity to teach/mentor, specialized training provided for areas of need
- Path to Partnership
- Career development & leadership pathway
- Robust well-being resources, comprehensive benefits package
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Ft. Worth is a special place. A city with a small-town feel where you get to know your neighbors. Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine and have access to dozen of city parks in and around Dallas/Fort Worth, more than 12 large lakes in driving distance, champion golf courses, and dozens of restaurants and shops. Also known for its arts scene the city offers concert venues, off-Broadway shows, museums, and galleries.