Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Hobbs, NM
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in Hobbs, NM
Sound is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in Hobbs, NM at Lea Regional Medical Center, part of Covenant Health, the region’s largest health system.
- $50,000 commencement bonus + competitive compensation + relocation allowance + extra comp available + 17 weeks’ vacation
- Our all CRNA group offers you 100% control of your practice; enjoy the benefits of a truly independent practice that offers support, flexibility, and professional growth
- Cases include General, Ortho, OBGYN, L&D (600 deliveries per year)
- 1st Call: 1:3 (from home)
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Medical programs excel when they have teams with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians.
Location & Lifestyle
Hobbs, NM, known as the gateway to New Mexico, is a city that captures the essence of the “high desert” region. Situated less than four miles from the Texas border, Hobbs offers a picturesque landscape characterized by expansive blue skies, breathtaking sunsets, and an abundance of warm sunshine. The city’s location allows residents to revel in the beauty of the outdoors, with ample opportunities for outdoor activities and exploration.
Hobbs boasts a rich multicultural heritage, adding to its unique charm. The city embraces its diverse roots, creating a vibrant and inclusive community. Alongside its multiculturalism, Hobbs benefits from a mild climate that encourages residents to engage in outdoor pursuits year-round. The pleasant weather and ample sunshine provide an ideal backdrop for enjoying outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and exploring the surrounding natural beauty. For those seeking a place that celebrates the outdoors and offers a culturally rich experience, Hobbs, NM is an inviting destination.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings